April 28, 2020 – At Home Learning
Share and Care is now “virtual” during our time apart. Each day of our learning is going to focus around a story and will have ideas for the following areas: literacy, math, art, helping at home, music and movement. We will also have an idea for a snack! At the end of each post we will include a daily Bible story and a link so you can get your Praise music jam on. If you tune in to our Facebook Live at 10am, you will also get a bonus idea for extra fun you can have in your very own living room!
Your teachers have been working on providing ideas for today’s story, Maple by Lori Nichols.
- Read Aloud with Mrs. Hoffman.
- Today we challenge you to find out the meaning of your name and the reason why that name was chosen for you. If you were named after someone who you can talk to, give them a call/Skype/Zoom/Facetime and ask what they like about their name.
- Today we challenge you to write your FULL name! If someone needs to help you with the spelling or by modeling how to write your full name, that’s absolutely OKAY! Make sure you can name every letter as you write it. WOW! Your name is MAGNIFICENT!
- I tried out this Q-Tip painting project from Projects With Kids. I LOVE how easy it was and how it turned out!
- Yoga Pose Universe has us working on 10 specific yoga poses including Tree pose!
- Enjoy a shady tree with our favorite, Laurie Berkner!
- Fantastic Fun and Learning has the perfect healthy snack for our story today!
- I think the weather looks pretty rainy fo outdoor exploration today. Mrs. Uthe found this awesome INDOOR scavenger hunt.
- Help Buddy the dinosaur as he gets ready for a campout in the woods!
- Enjoy learning why leaves change colors with SciShow Kids.
Current Share and Care Families – make sure to check your e-mail for printable additions to today’s curriculum.